Sunday, March 13, 2011

Stella Artois

Another beer thanks to Kiki.  Stella Artois is selling their signature Belgian beer in 750 ml bottles.


Its basically the same as Stella in the normal 12 oz bottles, but with a new image. Thanks to a Super Bowl commercial starring Adrien Brody Stella seems to be making its mark as a cool beer again.  Although it doesn't hurt to have the marketing power of Anheuser-Busch InBev.  Honestly, lager beers aren't my favorite if you couldn't tell from any of my previous posts.  Stella, however, is a beer I've come to warm up to.  I think what sets it apart from the American lagers is that it has enough of the Belgian lager taste to set it apart, and is lighter in flavor, but not really a light beer.  At $4.99 for the 750 ml bottle its not the cheapest beer out there, but I suppose its cheaper than buying a pint at many restaurants.

No comments:

Post a Comment